5 Steps To set Picture Password
- Move your mouse to the right corner of the desktop and select ‘Settings’.
- Click on ‘PC change settings’ Click on the users. Now the following screen appears.
- Now click on ‘Create picture password’.
- It asks you to confirm the current password. So type your password and click ‘OK’.
- Now the screen appears explaining how to set picture password. Click on choose picture.
- Select your picture and click OK.
- Now it asks you to set up gestures. You have to draw three gestures by drawing circles, lines, taps etc.
- Repeat drawing three gestures to confirm it.
- Finally click ‘Finish’ to complete this setup.
Now restart your PC a login screen appears, draw the same three gestures and you will get access. Comment Your views below. Click For Shortcut Shutdown Button For Windows 8