Comodo Antivirus 2015 is a program that provides security and protection from viruses, Trojan Horses, malware, worms, and spyware among others, thereby securing files and programs, on your PC. Scans are done on drives, suspicious files are detected, quarantined and blocked, and later deleted if the files are infected. This improves the performance, reliability, and efficiency of PCs.
Comodo Internet Security Antivirus 2015 For MAC And Windows
Comodo Antivirus 2015 Features
- Offers immediate Cloud-based Internet security for scanning, behavior scrutiny, and checking for whitelists.
- Quarantine of Suspicious files and ensures the PC is secure from any threat or illegal background activities, it also monitors various computer operations and has various self-protection
- By use of the Defence+ technique is offered as a next-generation security technique that ensures all threats are isolated and protects the PC.
- Automatic updates ensure the PC is well secured and updates also include recent protection against viruses.
- Provides users great experiences with features such as game mode among others, the interface is user-friendly and easy to use.
Download Full Version Comodo Antivirus 2015
Comodo is compatible with Windows XP,7,8.1 and higher and offers Comodo Antivirus 2015 for Mac users which is compatible with Mac OS X computers. To download Comodo check at the above download link and choose the download which suits your needs, depending on Operating System, features you need, and budget then clicks on download and follow the steps to install upon download.
Comodo Antivirus Pricing And Licensing Information
Comodo has three categories each with advanced features and also has a license, which is an agreement with registered users.
- Comodo free antivirus is available free
- Comodo Internet Security Pro license is $39.99 for one year.
- Comodo Internet Security Complete 8 is $89.99 per year for the license.
Comodo Antivirus vs Avast Antivirus
Avast slows down the PC and takes time to boot, but Comodo is light and does not slow down the boot-up process. Comodo is effective in detecting and deleting viruses while Avast does not detect viruses effectively and also sees some file extensions as viruses that are not necessarily infected.