This article should guide you on how to download and install HP Photosmart 6510 printer driver. Please note that this guide is applicable to Windows 8, 7, XP. Also note that the driver includes other software necessary for your printer to work well, such as the printer diagnostic tool.
If you want printer accessories and parts such as the ink cartridge, they are available at the HP support site. You can also get information about retail location, retail price, and HP customer support.
HP Photosmart 6510 Printer Driver Free Download
The HP Photosmart 6510 series is enriched with new classy features and very useful printer software, such as wireless-enabled printing. For you to exploit the endless functionality available, you need to have the respective drivers preinstalled in the printer device software.
Just to name a few, you are going to have the network and USB printing capabilities, enabled by drivers for Universal Network, wireless, LAN, and even Bluetooth. You also get pcl5/pcl6 drivers, for higher quality printing. (color, graphics, font clarity).
You should know that when you have no drivers or when the driver software is corrupt or outdated you will run into problems. Therefore, it is necessary to download the latest drivers from trusted sources only. You may not be able to connect to your printer or even to the internet. The quality of your work may not be pleasing, you may get error messages, screen freezing, or even worse your computer crashing.
Step by step guide on downloading and installing HP Photosmart 6510 printer driver.
- Manually download the .exe file from below given links
- After downloading, run the .exe file. Let it finish extracting without interruption.
- From the dialogue window that pops up, click next.
- Check the box that says you have read and agreed on the installation settings and click next.
- Let the installation software run its course, through the six stages without interruption.
- Choose the connection you are going to use to connect the computer and printer after installing and click next.
- You should receive a confirmation message for successfully completing the installation and a setup for your printing options.
If your HP Photosmart 6510 Printer is Not Working (Error), Here is the link to HP Customer Support and HP Troubleshooting
Click For HP Officejet 6500