We love Little Alchemy because it’s a fun, quick, and enjoyable game. How to make a corpse in little alchemy? This sounds like a challenging task, and it also doesn’t sound like a very educational game. Let’s move on to the next step. In our family we believe in starting from the ground up, so here are the steps to make Corpse in Little Alchemy.
How to Make Corpse in Little Alchemy
To create a Corpse in Little Alchemy, you can combine either “Gun” and “Human” or “Grim Reaper” and “Human”. To reach these elements, here’s a step-by-step process:
- Combine Earth + Water to create Mud.
- Combine Air + Water to make Rain.
- Combine Rain + Earth to create Plant.
- Combine Plant + Mud to make Swamp.
- Combine Fire + Air to create Energy.
- Combine Swamp + Energy to make Life.
- Combine Earth + Life to create Human.
- Combine Earth + Fire to make Lava.
- Combine Lava + Air to create Stone.
- Combine Fire + Stone to make Metal.
- Combine Earth + Air to create Dust.
- Combine Fire + Dust to make Gunpowder.
- Combine Metal + Gunpowder to create Bullet.
- Combine Metal + Bullet to make Gun.
- Finally, combine Gun + Human to make Corpse1.
What can you make with corpse in Little Alchemy?
|time||bone + skeleton|
Walkthrough for corpse in Little Alchemy
- air + earth = dust
- air + fire = energy
- earth + fire = lava
- earth + water = mud
- air + water = rain
- dust + fire = gunpowder
- air + lava = stone
- earth + rain = plant
- fire + stone = metal
- mud + plant = swamp
- gunpowder + metal = bullet
- energy + swamp = life
- earth + life = human
- bullet + metal = gun
- gun + human = corpse